This course is for qualified practitioners only.
Aromatherapy is the use of essential oils from plants for their therapeutic properties. The oils are used for treating medical and non-medical conditions. The course teaches the properties and methods of use of key essential oils.
Aromatherapy Theory: (via online tutorial)
• History of Aromatherapy
• Methods of extraction
• Client Consultation
• Chemical constituents
• Individual Essential Oil Properties, effects and benefits
Aromatherapy Practical: (via practical workshop sessions)
• Client Care & Safety precautions, Allergies & Patch tests
• Consultation & Oil blending
• Essential Oil Mediums: for oils, sprays, creams, gels, salts etc
• Additional Massage Techniques
• Treating Specific Conditions
• Essential Oil use at home in burners, diffusers, seasonal use, first aid & other areas of interest
• Theory: All MCQ tests/quizzes must be completed and passed.
• Test treatments: Report on nine (9) test treatments is required – three clients, three times.
• Aromatherapy Project: Folder of an essential oil chart and consultation documents