Interested in setting up a discount scheme for your members or employees? Contact Nicola Ryan for further discussion.
IMTA (Irish Massage Therapist Association) Discount: All members of the IMTA receive a 10% discount on any training course fee. To claim this discount, simply include your IMTA membership number when booking.
For groups of 6+ we offer full-day, on-site training.
Many spas, clinics, colleges and caring facilities find this an efficient & effective way to upskill therapists and introduce new treatments.
✓ Time-efficient: no travel or disruption for staff.
✓ Online preparation: therapists complete online theory, ensuring maximum practical learning on the day.
✓ High impact: therapists complete training in two courses per training day, enabling them to qualify to practice two new,fully-accredited treatments.
✓ Comprehensive: all courses are specifically designed and delivered by Nicola Ryan, who has over 30 years of practical and academic experience.
All courses are fully insured by Brian Mullins Insurers & are approved for CPD’s by registered associations.
Day rate for 6+ therapists is €200 per therapist.
What you get:
1. One full day training for therapists in their place of work/ study.
2. Therapists trained in two new treatments, which are fully insured and approved for CPD’s.
3. Independent, impartial, expert training not tied to any products, companies or sales targets.
4. Online theory resources, to support therapists in their ongoing work
5. Training and guidance for your staff/students from one of the most experienced educators in the industry
To book your on-site training, simply call and book your date with Nicola Ryan,
€50 deposit per student. For the remaining balance, 50% is due one week before the practical training date and 50% is due at the start of the practical training.
If on-site training is not suitable, Sangoma Training offers a discount on courses in the Athlone training facility for group bookings of four or more therapists.